I've got a pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Who's coming to play in Atami next holiday weekend? I have a two day pass so first dives since February...

We don't want no more stinky typhoons!!!

Jonathan:
Who's coming to play in Atami next holiday weekend? I have a two day pass so first dives since February...

We don't want no more stinky typhoons!!!

Hi :crafty:
Bring your sunglass, I'll bring the sun.

See you there

We're going to Kumomi & Koura on the west coast. If you have the whole weekend why don't you tag along with us ?

Titan

Jonathan, exactly which dates?

I think Titan has them confused, we will be going to west coast of Izu on weekend of September 25 and 26.

Will be in Atami on Thursday September 23 holiday.

Also, maybe Iwa on Saturday September 18.

Thomas will be diving that three day weekend 18, 19, 20 in Atami.

Yeah Titan by holiday weekend I'm looking at 18/19 - will be diving the saturday and sunday with Thomas and a few others by the look of it.

Looking forward to getting wet again...

dcpac:
I will be in Atami with Thomas. Hope the weather is good?
Jag are you coming?

Hey steve ! What is the status on the double ? Think they will be there for the 18 ?

Umiushi

Jonathan

A word of advice - stay away from Typoon Thomas. Suggest asking him to stay home is the best way of guarenteeing good weather. Drink with him, buy his gear, be his friend - but don't dive with him!

Enjoy Atami - I"ll send you a pc from Tonga!

Hugh

Actually the funny thing is that when there is a typhoon and others are cancelling, Thomas is still diving.

Similarly, I have gone in conditions similar to a washing machine (see my other post on "worst conditions" and will dive any puddle if we judge the conditions to be "safe". Now, what's diveable for us may not be appropriate for other divers.

Well anyhow, Thomas isn't around this weekend (in Florida for Cave course) so I'm sure we'll have 20 meter vis and clear blue skies.

Looking forward to his return and Typhoon #20. :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom