Jacques Cousteau question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would so love to have that collection! I remember growing up with those, part of the inspiration for what I do now. His son still makes t.v. appearances.

My old friend Jean-Michel not only makes a ton of TV and speaking appearances, he was just renewed this year to make another set of TV episodes for PBS similar to the six he produced for this year (which included two on the NW Hawaiian islands, one on the great whales, another on GW sharks).

By the way... these threads aren't old for new members. Note the person who revived it just joined SB recently.

Bill you are such a lucky man!!

Bill you are such a lucky man!!

Lucky yes... just happened to be in the right place (Toyon Bay, Santa Catalina Island) at the right time (1974) to get hooked up initially with JMC and his team. But also lucky enough to just do so intermittently since then... those who work with them full-time have an exhausting schedule! Heck even Murph (Dr. Richard C. Murphy, JMC's right hand science/education guy) is semi-retired now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom