Jade Cove Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There was rumor that people were diving Jade Cove on Sunday. This was a rumored side dive on the Monterey event. I'm not attending the weekend event but am interested in jetting up to Jade Cove on Sunday for a dive. It seems like a very life altering (if the climb don't kill ya) event.

So is anyone going to Jade Cove? Is there a time set?

Rich I PMed ya :) Hope Jade cove goes through!

Thanks Aly. Are you part of Monterey dive squad? I'm ping the board for some info from those BC's attending. I doubt I'll drive all the way up there for one dive unless I can pin a meeting time soon.

I have to work Saturday.

We are doing a night dive in Monterey or Carmel Saturday night. We may just go kayaking if no one else is diving Saturday evening. I can't see everyone diving after eating and drinking a lot at dinner.

Sunday, we wanted to hit Garrapata SP in the morning then Jade Cove. I have been there when it was undivable and just collected small pebbles below the mean high tide line. If the conditions are good we may just head down there first thing in the morning and spend the day freediving it.

Back
Top Bottom