Jakub check your email - Where's my pockets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two Dogs

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Jakub,
It’s now been over a month since these were ordered. Can you please advise what’s going on with my order.

My last email from you said that the pockets were on back order and you expected them within a week. That was almost 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed on my order status and there's no response from you re. my emails from Tuesday this week.

You've got to admit, you'd be pretty pissed at the lack of service here if you were in my shoes.

Chris

Jakub,
It’s now been over a month since these were ordered. Can you please advise what’s going on with my order.

My last email from you said that the pockets were on back order and you expected them within a week. That was almost 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed on my order status and there's no response from you re. my emails from Tuesday this week.

You've got to admit, you'd be pretty pissed at the lack of service here if you were in my shoes.

Chris

He is a business man and may be traveling, etc. Did you call the general phone number to reach a representaive? Besides, starting such a thread because he has not responded with 24 hours is a bit unreasonable in my opinion...

I will clarify. My email to Jakub was Tuesday (Sydney, Aust. time) your Monday, so 48 hrs.

Time differences make it difficult to actually get a live person on the phone, rather than leaving a message.

Posting here seems to be the only way I manage to get his attention.

My order was place on Feb 24th. It took a series of emails and a SB post to get a response from Jakub(finally on 19th Mar) to tell me that the pockets were back ordered and that they were expected in a week.

So, as a business man, I would have thought that he'd advise/update a customer of the status of the order given it's been over a month.

Why do you ask Two Dogs? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom