Jan 2011 -- who will be in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Headed down tomorrow...:banana:

I'll post some weather and water updates. I understand El Norte is being ugly now. So here's hoping we get into the water.... :blessing:

Darol...looks like you are the only SB'er that will be at Hotel Coz. Will look for ya.

Terry

i will be there by myself jan 4-11 at staying and diving at blue angel. go illini!

Nice :)

One Alumni and one current Illini will be there the 6th through the 13th.

I'd be remiss if I didn't add "DA BEARS" :D

I called Aldora divers because we arrive on January 7 at 230 p.m. I was informed that the guaranteed day of arrival diving is not really a guarantee if you arrive after 230 p.m. -- That is, unless you have four people to go out. Keep that in mind if you go to their website. Is anyone going to do a night dive on Friday, January 7? My buddy and I are staying at Casa Mexicana and were planning on using Aldora. Maybe not now... Any suggestions from COZ regulars????

Nice :)

One Alumni and one current Illini will be there the 6th through the 13th.

I'd be remiss if I didn't add "DA BEARS" :D

ha! I just graduated 2 weeks ago from UIUC. this can be considered my graduation present from my parents before I start working full-time next month :)

I called Aldora divers because we arrive on January 7 at 230 p.m. I was informed that the guaranteed day of arrival diving is not really a guarantee if you arrive after 230 p.m. -- That is, unless you have four people to go out. Keep that in mind if you go to their website. Is anyone going to do a night dive on Friday, January 7? My buddy and I are staying at Casa Mexicana and were planning on using Aldora. Maybe not now... Any suggestions from COZ regulars????

I've been out with them. They are great. It's hard to find anyone who will do an afternoon dive with just one or two divers. Also they have a boat on the south side of the island, so they can go out when the El Norte winds ground most of the other divers

I just sent you a PM. I'm interested in going if we can use BXTS.

You can add 2 more to the Jan. list, Rosebud and RB's hubby, staying at Scuba Club from Jan 1st-8th. First time we've ever stayed in Coz, but have dived there 4 times as cruise ship passengers. Finally got the hubby convinced we need to get more of the actual Coz experience. Thousands of people who go multiple times MUST see more than just as day trippers just passing through.

Myself and 4 others will be in Coz. Dec31 to Jan 6, at the whyndam:D hope to meet anyone then. (dive with Martin).
Marc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom