Jan. in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pamdiv

Contributor
Reaction score
Central California, until I retire then it's somew
# of dives
500 - 999
What's the diving like in San Diego in Jan. Vis? Water temp? other conditions? We got some freebies on accomodations there for early next year and would like to plan some diving in the area.

Pamdiv,

Although you did post your question in the correct place, I moved this thread out where more people will read it.

It seems that in SoCal, nobody (except maybe Shaka) ever looks in the Trips and Happenings sub-forum.

By the way, although it's not normal, sometimes the temps will go down into the 40s. But as I say, that's not very often.

Also, if you can mention when exactly you'll be there you may get some of our San Diego members to come out and pretend that they are cute cabana boys for you! If nothing else they may be able to play underwater tour guides. :wink:

Christian

headhunter:
Pamdiv,

Although you did post your question in the correct place, I moved this thread out where more people will read it.

It seems that in SoCal, nobody (except maybe Shaka) ever looks in the Trips and Happenings sub-forum.

By the way, although it's not normal, sometimes the temps will go down into the 40s. But as I say, that's not very often.

Also, if you can mention when exactly you'll be there you may get some of our San Diego members to come out and pretend that they are cute cabana boys for you! If nothing else they may be able to play underwater tour guides. :wink:

Christian

Chuckle...thanks headhunter :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom