January diving in NorCal! Who wants to go with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goflyplanes

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone. I will be in Northern California visiting family for New Years. I don't have any definite plans nailed down yet, but I would love to go diving anywhere up north around the 2nd or 3rd. I'm thinking anything Monterey or south but I'm open to anything boat or shore adventures! I have never dove up north before so I'd love a buddy who has a couple dives under their belt and maybe a dive shop that they want to send me in the direction of for tanks and weights =D

I am so excited to dive it the Kelp forests again! I got my OW in CA a long long time ago and honestly haven't been diving off the California coast since then. I'll be in Catalina the weekend before Christmas, so I'll have plenty of time to get myself used to California diving again.

Yeah I saw that, and I've been wanting to dive it for a while! And I have 2nd or 3rd blocked off on my calendar for diving. I'm REALLY flexible with my scheduling though and I'm even open to diving for 2 days with different buddies. Whatever works for anyone who wants to go with me!

Yeah I saw that, and I've been wanting to dive it for a while! And I have 2nd or 3rd blocked off on my calendar for diving. I'm REALLY flexible with my scheduling though and I'm even open to diving for 2 days with different buddies. Whatever works for anyone who wants to go with me!

Hi,
I would go diving with you. I am OW certified and new to diving (10 dives), but have dived off a boat in Monterrey a couple of times. I would appreciate any skills I can pick up from an experienced diver like you. PM me when you get in Cali.
Junaid

Ok guys! Who wants to dive point lobos with me on the second?! Come on you know you want to!!!!

I'll be available. PM if you need a buddy or two or three.

Goflyplanes, Wish I could go, but I'm scheduled to work both days. Jak Crow and I have been diving together and you will find him a great buddy. He likes to take pictures, and as a result can find some very interesting things for you that you might otherwise miss.

Also as a teaser my last 2 Pt. Lobos dives are posted on YouTube. If you search Raftingtigger you should find them.

Current plan is Point Lobos on the second and Breakwater on the third. PM me if anyone is interested. Or has dive shop suggestions for me.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom