JAX Area Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This coming Tuesday is not good for me but maybe the next. Pick a date and I'll keep checking in.

Okay no one seemed to prefer one over the other so how about Tuesday January 29 at 7pm at the Southside Ale House. My husband and I will wear dive shirts and be on the lookout for people! We'll probably eat something small ahead of time and get drinks/appetizers there but feel free to do whatever suits you best.

Southside Ale House
9711 Deer Lake Court
Jacksonville, FL 32246

See ya there!!

Miranda

Just a reminder. The Jacksonville meeting is this Tuesday (the 29th) at Southside Ale House (9711 Deer Lake Court Jacksonville, FL 32246). See you around 7pm.

Miranda

Looks like I should be able to make it. If anything comes up I'll let you know.

Toby

Sorry I didn't post this earlier to remind everyone. The meeting is tonight at 7. Hope to see you there!!

Miranda

How did the meeting go? I was hoping to join you all but i got held up tonight... I like to hear what you talked about and the turn out...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom