JB Comes Home Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dancingsnoopy:

yea, and now we keep buying stuff like drunken sailors....we were looking at HD tv's yesterday and I just shrug my shoulders and say "well, since you didn't die, you might as well BUY IT!" ..somebody slap us. I guess the honeymoon is over, now it's SPEED CHANNEL.

So, the homecoming was really nice, it was held in a big hanger at K-bay. I did not see one person I knew (about 3000 people there) so I start chatting up this good looking tall black man in civies. He says his boy is in JB's battery and I start blabbing (turns out he is a two star general, in charge of Marine Corps Europe and Africa....oops, what did I say?) ...Something about about how glad they were in Charlie not to be up in Alisad or Bagdad with all the the whip crackers writing memos about which shoes to wear in the shower.:11: On the way home, JB says, "that showed a lot of class that General Wilson did not wear his uniform and was just a regular dad today...:11:" "WHO?"

My boy asks "how did you guys get all those weapons on the plane?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom