JB Comes Home Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful news Catherine,
Where are the kids staying for the first night back?:wink:

:partytime: :bandsmlz: :wave-smil

This is great news Catherine! I hope his homecoming is truly special for both of you! Many thanks to both of you as well for your sacrifices!

Catherine, Please thank him for his service. I'm sure you have something wonderful planed.

Catherine: It was great to see your welcome home pics. This yrs.
USMC Birthday ball should be very special for all the Marines who just arrived home from another deployment. All the best to you both.

Catherine: It was great to see your welcome home pics.

Welcome home JB. The only people that may be happier than Catherine to have you home are the guys in the DIR forum..... now that Catherine will have something else to do. :rofl3: :D Just kidding. Glad you made it home safe.

I clicked on Catherine's profile and I think the picture on the bottom left corner just the sweetest pic. He is holding her tight with his eyes closed and it looks like he is thinking I never want to let her go.

Thanks again to both of you for your service to our country. We often forget that those at home waiting and supporting are a vital part of what makes our freedom possible.

I am glad he is back safe in your arms once again. Hope you have many happy years together!

I missed this thread earlier... so glad the two of you are together again! All my best fishes and thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom