Jenny anytime soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8buck:
Is anyone planning a trip to jenny soon

Umm... okay, I am going to be nice.

But I believe that you mean Ginnie Springs.

(and I am being nice because Scuba_Jenny would probably have my head if I said anything else)

diver doh:
Umm... okay, I am going to be nice.

But I believe that you mean Ginnie Springs.

(and I am being nice because Scuba_Jenny would probably have my head if I said anything else)

:yelclap:

Hmmm.. :06: Care to elaborate Brandon?

LOL! Brandon- Why don't you come down here instead? I owe you big time for all your hospitality. Are they keeping you to busy at the dive shop?

Keep an eye on Ginnie. Word is its flooding a bit, and may close to diving. Call ahead.

jviehe:
Keep an eye on Ginnie. Word is its flooding a bit, and may close to diving. Call ahead.

Figures. We're loading up the van and heading down that way Sunday, with plans to spend next week diving Ginnie, Devil's Den, maybe Crystal River, & then possibly swing by Morrison on the way back up home to Kentucky. Our plans to make this trip last fall got flooded out & we went to Savannah instead. Had a great time & got some new gear, but didn't get wet the whole time. <sigh>
Next, you'll tell me Floyd's Diner isn't making milkshakes anymore. :banghead:

You can pretty much forget Morrison, the water levels are higher there now then they were during Ivan. You may be able to use the top of the pavilion as a dive platform :) if you wanted to dive in nothing but tannic anyway.

Ok Ok OK Ok What was I thinking or was I we all know it is ginnie. Yes Marvel we are very busy we just joined with weekie, chris defelice and p. hoover with a new concept diving system call the rapid diver they got zeagle to make it, and our boat THE BIG ROO has seen better days always full but mother nature is not being so nice.

I was waiting to see if someone was going to fess up to planning a trip to Jenny soon...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom