Jessica Alba: I turn dolphins on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well of all the reasons for diving dry this has to be the zaniest. :D

Or do we liberate pheromones in the gas we breath out?

So that would mean diving dry with a rebreather...

You know why male dolphins might attack you when you're scuba diving? Bubbles. Bubbles are a sign of aggression for most marine mammals, which is why people swimming with whales usually freedive. Anyway, I read somewhere that with dolphins, copulation is a form of communication when it's not mating season... and that male calves have been seen doing it with their mothers, but I guess it could just be that dolphins aren't very selective, like a previous poster said.

Zingtea:
... copulation is a form of communication when it's not mating season...

Copulation as a form of communication? Well, women always wanted better communicators...

Could someone convince her to join SB?

Doc Ed:
Copulation as a form of communication?
I have a few books that say that. But I can't find any links, so you don't need to take it too seriously...yet. Maybe it's more like "fun" communication?:confused: But I'm pretty sure sex for them doesn't mean exactly the same thing as it does for us.

the question is... when you search for dolphin on google you easily fall on an aparatus for women's pleasure... is she talking about the animal or the toy ?? :)

there's a french book called "malin comme un poisson" which explains how the fish react underwater, and some stuff. quite interesting what we think we know about them :)

Back
Top Bottom