Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40:
Hmmmmmm.........This could be a new look....do you think the chicks would dig it??

Well.... by popular request.... or at least by the request of a certain evil individual who provided me the necessary photograph..... here is Uncle Dave!

RIOceanographer:
Well.... by popular request.... or at least by the request of a certain evil individual who provided me the necessary photograph..... here is Uncle Dave!

AHHHHH... Thats an old picture from the early 1940's. I used to have my hair styled like a HAT back then. I still have that "hair hat" , but it's not attached anymore. My dog sleeps on it now. Such is life......

RIOceanographer:

Nice work!!! Should pin a few of those up at our LDS's.....

RIOceanographer:
The outfit looks like what Gidds was wearing and the face, Well only a mother could love.

RIOceanographer:

Nice job! :clapping:

Frank Hayes:
The outfit looks like what Gidds was wearing...
Geeze! Since when is a dive site a place of haut couture where anybody gives a bag of beans about my red hat and jacket? :mad::28::rolleyes::blahblah:

Glad you guys liked it.... Adobe Photoshop can be a lot of fun in the wrong hands.... :D

If anyone is curious these are the two pictures I started with to create "Uncle Dave".

RIOceanographer:
Glad you guys liked it.... Adobe Photoshop can be a lot of fun in the wrong hands.... :D

If anyone is curious these are the two pictures I started with to create "Uncle Dave".
Danm Fine Work. Anyone who can make Dave look half human has my total respect. Thanks we would like to start running commercials with Uncle Dave as are Spokes person.Oh and we should start thinking of his catch phrase some thing like. " Thank God the walls are Brownstone because Mine are Red white And BLUE dive deep dark and cold" Any thoughts?

OR.....! It could be one of me pointing at Frank, saying I want YOU, to kiss my *****'

just kiddin baby! you know I love you more than my mom!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom