Jettyfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds too chilly for me and my 3 mil even with my 2 mil shorty over it. I look forward to seeing the pics.

It might be fun to do it in PCB. During Vortoberfest we dove PCB Jetties about two hours after low tide and we got some pretty decent viz on two dives.

I'm in............

Hey JBM!!! I just got my intro cert w/ Rob a couple weeks back. you coming back down to take intro??? If so I might try and see if I can jump in with your class.

Hey JBM!!! I just got my intro cert w/ Rob a couple weeks back. you coming back down to take intro??? If so I might try and see if I can jump in with your class.

Hi Walter;

Congrats on your intro! Good stuff!

I'm heading your way on Jan17 which should put me in your area the following weekend. My plans aren't firmed up yet, but I will be spending about 6 weeks kicking around Gulf Shores/Orange Beach/Pensacola, Destin, PCB and Marianna.

I'm planning on doing intro with Rob near the end of my stay. Before that, I want to do as much cavern as I can. If you or Glen can free up some days to show me a cavern or two, that would be great!

And I'm game for jetties too!

James

Keep us posted and we will work something out. I am always looking for an excuse to dive.

Hi Walter;

Congrats on your intro! Good stuff!

I'm heading your way on Jan17 which should put me in your area the following weekend. My plans aren't firmed up yet, but I will be spending about 6 weeks kicking around Gulf Shores/Orange Beach/Pensacola, Destin, PCB and Marianna.

I'm planning on doing intro with Rob near the end of my stay. Before that, I want to do as much cavern as I can. If you or Glen can free up some days to show me a cavern or two, that would be great!

And I'm game for jetties too!

James

Hi Glen;

I'll let you know my plans as we get closer. We will probably be splitting our time between St. Andrews/Topsail Hill Preserve/Henderson Beach/Florida Caverns/Falling Waters state parks as well as Gulf State Park at Gulf Shores.
I'm game for any diving opportunity, fresh or salt water!

I enjoyed your Galapagos shots. Sounds like it was a great trip!

James

Im down if its in PCB

Sounds like there is interest, wanna start throwing some dates around and see what sounds the best? It sounds like everyone would prefer PCB so lets plan for it there.

Back
Top Bottom