Jim Haigh Memorial Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hantzu701

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a reminder:

Tina is having her annual Jim Haigh Memorial Dive (Haigh Quarry) this Sunday, July 18th. There will be gifts, prizes, raffle, and Od-Tapo-Imi (Band) will be performing.

All proceeds will be donated to DAN Recompression Chamber Fund.

A great cause and an even better party - I have to miss it this year but this will be the first time I haven't been there and I'm not happy about it. Arrive early, stay late, enjoy the show.

I'm planning on being there Sunday with our club... anyone been there recently? How are the temps/vis?

psygnal11:
I'm planning on being there Sunday with our club... anyone been there recently? How are the temps/vis?

I'm not going to be able to make it. I have to work Sunday and I have the kids this weekend.

I was there just the other day trying to get my weighting tuned for the new equipment. (Thanks Charles, Eric!) Vis was low.. in the 5 to 10 foot range everywhere. I can't speak for the deep hole area as I didnt go there. Seems to be lots of alge bloom. Temps were about 80 on the surface. mid 70's at 20-25 feet, and then 58-60 degrees about the 40-43 foot range.

Hope this helps,
Bob

hantzu701:
Just a reminder:

Tina is having her annual Jim Haigh Memorial Dive (Haigh Quarry) this Sunday, July 18th.

Anybody go? How was it? I had to work :(

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom