job outlook for resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

behappy

New
Reaction score
Hello,

lastyear I went on a trip to Dominican. While I was there I went on a snorkeling trip, since then I have taken a huge interest in snorkeling/scubadiving. This fall, I will be taking some PADI courses to teach me to scubadive, and to instruct ect...

I do understand over these past few years, many new divers have been certified and the job outlook no longer seems to very good.

I find this to be unfortunate. I was hoping to get certified this fall and get some experience in while I work my regular job. How is the outlook for instructor jobs at resorts? Remember.. I'm not expecting much for pay. My real interest in life is travel.

Anyone here work at resorts? Any info would be greatly appreciated..:cool2:

next time I travel south I was hoping to visit different resorts and speak with them in person, while dropping resumes off. Has anyone done this before? What would be the best way possible?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom