Join the Roddeberry Dive Team! Special pricing continues!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Roddenberry Dive Team (RDT) is a superb group of divers who take the tenets of the Star Trek universe and bring them down to 'earth' in this amazing dive club. Founded by the son of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, this club makes every effort to bring education to the diving public. Eugene "Rod" Roddenberry along with Greg Martin are the leaders of this group, and they plan multiple amazing events each year. The club is based in Southern California, but it is a planetary group, meaning anyone can join in (even non divers)!

For the Anniversary of the beginning of the RDT, Rod decided to make memberships 50% off at the LA Scuba Show this past weekend.

He has now decided to continue that discount! Take advantage now before the special ends (I don't know when it will!)

Membership Special Prices
We had such a great response to our Scuba Show Anniversary special membership prices we decided to keep them going!

Individual memberships are now just $19.95

Family memberships are now just $29.95

Tell all your friends!

Please visit Roddenberry Dive Team | Roddenberry Dive Team - Under the "Dive Team" tab, you will find the "Membership" link. Follow that link to join up! (OR follow this link: RDT Membership )

Rod and Greg certainly have a lot of fun events throughout the year. Their party Saturday night at SCUBA Show had to be among the very best, if not #1. And they team up with Bill Power's Power SCUBA which has an impressive membership down there in Sandy Eggo!

Good to see you at the show, Jim.

HERE, HERE DR.BILL I agree...great bunch of people...When is the RDT going on an overseas trip????

what happened to the plan CoCoview dive trip? I'm itching to go somewhere!!!

Hey all...thanks for the kind words. Rod and I are very excited to offer a great deal on the Dive Team memberships.

We have been having some struggles when it comes to trips. Mainly due to the economy and schedules. Coco View did not have enough things for non-divers to participate in so we opted out.

Think Hawaii in the fall! Also toying with some other locales around the planet for 2011. keep watchin'!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom