Join us 3/14 Comal River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoybeanQueen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We'll be at Hinman Island at 10 am. I think Austinspace will be there, too. Anyone else want to join us? The moe, the merrier!

I may be there at some point, but I'm not sure when. I have not slept much the past few days and plan on sleeping as much as humanly possible tomorrow. :)

aaugh! i'm taking the "diving for science" class at aquarena tomorrow morning! i could be there by 10:30 - 11:00 though. do you only plan on drifting once? prob take a little less than 20 minutes ... depending on how far you go

I think we will do it more than once, particularly if we stay in the upper part. We just need to be finishing up by lunch time because the non-divers in the family want to do something in the afternoon.

Hope you can make it!

I have not slept much the past few days and plan on sleeping as much as humanly possible tomorrow. :)

Sleep is good. We've been on the road for two days to get here, so I need to get up in the morning and MOVE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom