Join us for diving, trade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

My wife and I are leaving Muskegon, MI next week for a little 10 day vacation. We will be shooting across the lake and getting into Milwaukee for diving on the 28th and 29th. From there we will be heading south, plan is to end up in Chi-town for a couple days, before heading back across and back up our side of the lake. We'll be diving both Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting, and would be willing to take some divers out in trade for getting us to a dive shop for air fills. Local knowledge would be a great asset to help us enjoy our trip even more. Our plan is to also dive on the West side of the Lake a lot. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Also, please let me know if there are any "must dive" sites from Port Washington south.

Our boat is a 30 Sea Ray Weekender so we could certainly take at least two divers and maybe even a couple more.

We ARE NOT a charter operation, nor do we want to be. If this post upsets any of the charter boats in these areas, please let me know as I do not wish to "step on your toes" so to speak.

Northener- PortWashington,
S.S.Milwaukee-Milwaukee
Dive safe,
I would join you but looks like I will be north diving,
Brad

Thanks,

I would also greatly appreciate any numbers if you guys have them. I've found some on here but known good numbers are also best. GPS lat/lon as I don't have loran.

Thanks again

No#s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milwaukee;
Rail road car ferry at max 125'FSW

43 08. 001 N
87 50. 000 W

Prins Wilem
or Williy Max 75'FSW

43 01 350 N
87 48. 590W

These will get you close to the jugs,private moorings set by the charters,be respectful as they make there living running to these wrecks and do use the wrecks as classrooms, so early a.m. and later in the day expect to see several boats on these as they are Milwaukee's main attractions.
That said give the skip a shout on the radio and most will let you know if the other moorings are open or dive times

I'd be interested in diving and transport to the shop for refills. I live in Milwaukee and have dove the Milwaukee and Willie before. Let me know if you are interested for 7/29 or 7/30.

That'd be great. It looks as though we will be in Port Washington on the 29 and coming down to Milwaukee on the 30. I'll be checking on here later tonight or PM me if you think we can work something out for Sunday. Is the dive shop open on Sunday for fills? Until what time? We're coming across with 8-100's so we'd like to dive Saturday, 2 each, and then again on Sunday, 2 each, and then get all eight refilled for our next dives. We may stay in Milwaukee a couple/few days, most likely at least Sunday and Monday nights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom