Join XTAR at the Upcoming 2023 DEMA Show in USA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So glad to share we will attend the upcoming DEMA Show in New Orleans, USA, from November 14 to 17, 2023. We can't wait to dive into this incredible event and share our latest innovations with all of you. :D:cool:

Event Details:
XTAR Booth Number:
Time: November 14 to 17, 2023
Address: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Halls G-J, New Orleans, LA, USA
More info online: https://www.demashow.com/DEMA23/Public/MainHall.aspx

The DEMA Show is one of the largest diving exhibitions in the world. For over 40 years, DEMA Show has been the premier, unrivaled diving and waters ports event strictly for credentialed dive professionals. It attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of dive, ocean water sports, and travel industry professionals from around the world each year. We are so happy to attend the show in November! Visit us at Booth 1035 to discover xtar new dive equipment, including our latest underwater lighting solutions and charging devices!
Stay tuned for more updates and surprises we have prepared for you! See you at the shows! :cheers:

美国展官网首焦图.jpg

Welcome to the fascinating DEMA show in New Orleans, Louisiana! Visit XTAR at Booth 1035.
Let's explore the latest gear and technology for underwater adventures together! :D

DEMA-XTAR P5.jpeg

DEMA-XTAR P3.jpg

DEMA-XTAR P1.JPG

DEMA-XTAR P2.jpeg

I have a couple of 18650 dive torches, 4 18650 batteries and a charger that displays percentage and charges two at a time and can also work as a power bank. It's a neat little set up and I like the brand.

I also have a bigger light from another brand called "Trustfire" which ironically, I don't quite trust but only use as a video light. What I do like is the size and specs. It takes a 32650 and has the most perfect form factor. I'l love to have one like it but made by Xtar or Sofirn honestly but most of all, I would like to be able to just buy more 32650 batteries from any brand.

Will Xtar ever make 32650 batteries again?

Thanks for your great supports on XTAR! For 32650 batteries suggestion, will give the feedback to our product department. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom