Joined Redwood Empire Divers Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingdesigns.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I recently joined the Santa Rosa based club called Redwood Empire Divers. Everyone is friendly and very enthusiatic about North coast diving. We are looking forward to diving with the group, new experiences and fresh seafood.
Cheers, Nikki

I went to one of the meetings, most seemed quite friendly but a few seemed to emphasize they are a "blue collar" group. Not sure what they were getting at exactly.

My husband and I recently joined the Santa Rosa based club called Redwood Empire Divers. Everyone is friendly and very enthusiatic about North coast diving. We are looking forward to diving with the group, new experiences and fresh seafood.
Cheers, Nikki

Hi Nikki! Are you and Brian going to be on the New Years trip this year? I don't know if you remember me but we met on the Vision last New Years. I was the one asking all the questions about your drysuits. I'm very happy to say I'll be diving dry on this trip. :D

I hope to see you on the boat or diving North Coast sometime.

Happy New Year!

Hmm. Never heard of the club. But then again, I'm in Elk Grove. I'm glad you found some new diving buddies! :D

Funny they meet right around the corner from my house. I have never heard of or met anyone from their club.

I used to be a member years ago.
As I remember the campouts were somewhat of a success but nobody ever showed up to the monthly dives.
Most people just payed their $40 a year to show up to the Round Table and once a month to eat pizza and drink beer.

They are a friendly group.

Along with R.E.D. you should look into meeting up with NCD. It's free, you just show up and dive. We get anywhere from 4 to 16 people at our dives every month.

Hey zen man I'm just up the road from you! :p

Oh cool! I just moved out here from the East Sac area a few months ago. But I've been working in EG for ten years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom