Jul 29th dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ummm, Laurel, you ARE in the Lake Effect divers forum...... But we're not just for NY divers. Most of us are however. Please join us sometime if you're out this way!

hnladue:
ummm, Laurel, you ARE in the Lake Effect divers forum...... But we're not just for NY divers. Most of us are however. Please join us sometime if you're out this way!

Gotcha, :banghead: I just don't equate NY with the Great Lakes, as I am from Cally,:cute: so, when I think NY, I think NYC, 911, Manhatten, and Atlantic Ocean. :redface: Not lake Erie, sorry... :blush:

Thanks for the invite. I am hoping to take my boys on a "round the country" drive trip next summer ( as my oldest will have his license and I don't want him driving his friends around all summer). SO, we will be stopping in NY for a couple of days, after going to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Portland, Seattle, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Chicago, Penn - Liberty Bell, Niagra Falls and continuing to Boston, Wash DC, Virginia (Civil war sites), FL, Atlanta Aquarium, Alabama (more civil war sites), Alamo, Grand Canyon, then home :11: I'll be bringing our dive gear, so it will be a Driving, diving, history, geography trip. We wanted to go this summer, but I decided to wait for my eldest to be a "legal" and licensed driver :wink: I look forward to diving with you guys then:D

Niagara Falls is only about 2hrs fom me, so let us know when you're in the area!! We could probably do a drift dive in the river. Have a good trip otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom