Juliet Oct. 4, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Wray

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks, come join us on the Juliet Oct. 4. We have 3 slots left on one of the premier live aboards in the Bahamas. This is the last year the Juliet will be running out of Miami to Grand Bahama so don't miss the opportunity to visit Bull Run, Triple 7 and Tuna Alley, Give me a shout for more details. Hurry though, slots go fast.

Hey folks, come join us on the Juliet Oct. 4. We have 3 slots left on one of the premier live aboards in the Bahamas. This is the last year the Juliet will be running out of Miami to Grand Bahama so don't miss the opportunity to visit Bull Run, Triple 7 and Tuna Alley, Give me a shout for more details. Hurry though, slots go fast.

I just did this trip in May and it was a blast. Great diving, a great crew, nitrox, and nice cabins. I booked it with a bunch of "strangers" I met here on SB but I had a bunch of new friends when I got off the boat. :wink:

My wife and I are very interested...what is the price?

Seaplus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom