Juliet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

del_mo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone familiar with the Juliet liveaboard out of Miami?

I was on Blackbeard's Pirate's Lady last week and we ran into Juliet at one of the dive sites. She appears to be a similiar operation to Blackbeard's.

The Juliet is a wonderful live-aboard. I dove with her last year around Christmas. There are only 12 divers on board with 5-6 crew. We did the BVIs then. Great crew, very comfortable, good food. DM entered water before anyone else did to check conditions and currents. When it was unacceptable (current too strong), they moved to a new site. DM would also dive with you if you asked him to. We were expected to dive with our buddy and were told to come back with 500. Good dive briefings prior to each site. Can help with the sails. Berthing is in cabins - two to a room - some with bunks and some with 1 large bed.
I would definitely go on her again. Capt. John runs a wonderful operation.

My wife and I were on the Juliet from 6-25-05 to 7-01-05. We had a wonderful time. Great food , great diving, and we swam with a pod of spotted dolphins. We saw many Nurse sharks, reef sharks at Bull Run without feeding them and a Hammerhead came up and checked us out on a drift dive Capt. John and crew were great to be with. We took the nitrox class and Capt. John made sure we understood everything not just for the test but, the for use of it. We will definitly go back again. This was the Bahamas trip out of Miami. They will be going to Turks & Caicos this winter.

My husband went in April, from Miami to the Bahamas. He only had good things to say about their whole operation. Good diving, good food. good crew.

Good luck!

Juls

Great! My wife and I are now booked for next year! Yippee!

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are going on the Juliet Sept 16-22, 2006. When are you going?

I haven't been yet, but we are booked for June 06. Everything we've researched about her is great. If you haven't already done so, check out the website: SailJuliet.

We are booked for the end of August. I've already begun my "no hurricane" chant. It worked at Woodstock, right???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom