July 2008 JAX Area Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can come Tuesday, but not wednesday. Have not attended meetings in the past, but would like to meet other divers in the area. BTW, I am trying to find 2 more divers for Lobster Mini season. Both days, Share expenses on a pwer cat, usually 20-40 bucks for fuel, ice, PB and J's. Email mcleojc@comcast.net Magic lobster gps cooridinates always welcome.

Okay we should probably make it officially Wednesday the 16th!! I know Back40 has been trying to come to the last few but Tuesday hasn't worked. Hopefully JaxDvr can make the next one.

So....see you there Sneakers at 9A and Baymeadows at 7 on Wednesday the 16th!

Miranda

Thanks for making the chage guys. Hopefully I will be bringing another diver with me.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but...

I will be in Jax for the month of August doing a rotation at Shands. While I do not yet know my schedule I would like to make a couple of dives while I am there (hint, hint). Also, I am in a last minute search to rent a room or sublet an apartment, condo, etc. If anyone knows of any leads, I would be grateful. I have checked craigslist, but the only possibilities have seemed a bit sketchy.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but...

I will be in Jax for the month of August doing a rotation at Shands. While I do not yet know my schedule I would like to make a couple of dives while I am there (hint, hint). Also, I am in a last minute search to rent a room or sublet an apartment, condo, etc. If anyone knows of any leads, I would be grateful. I have checked craigslist, but the only possibilities have seemed a bit sketchy.

Just let us know when you want to dive. I'm sure someone will be available to dive. I would be available to dive almost any day until the 22nd. I have an extremely flexible schedule and would be available for salt or spring dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom