July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn:
had a good time,enjoyed meeting everyone,cant wait to do it again.

+1. We had a really good time.

TK, tell the Mrs. I'll trade her a tray of Deviled Eggs for some Baked Beans. :evil_2:

yukoneer:
We just got back to athens a hour ago. It was nice meeting you all - even though I didn't really catch your names.

I enjoyed the quarry - I have an idea for all of us... lets get a truckload of live zebra mussels and donate it to the quarry. They'd clear up the viz in no time, and when the viz's clear, water will warm up. ...

I had a great time meeting everyone too. I'm really bad with names but I remember everyone's face. I'm glad everyone came out. We all had a really good time...and good food too.

Matt, where would one get a truckload of live zebra mussels???:eyebrow: :eyebrow:
I've heard they wreck havoc on the local, native ecosystem but on the plus side they will clean up house on low viz water and in a hurry. If you introduced them to the quarry this year, by next year it would be really clear...or so I've heard.

Anyway hope to see everyone at the next event.

Jeremy

Hey, Guys and Gals !!!

Thanks for making the July "Dine-n-Dive" a resounding success!!!

First, I'd like to thank Jeremy (JKSteger) for kicking it off. Way to to, buddy!

Next, I'd like to express my amazement and thanks to Nathaniel (ClayJar) for driving all the way for Baton Rouge, LA to dive with us. You are a hard core diver, Dude !!!!

And to all, I want to say thanks for just being there and sharing.

Those in attendance, and in no particular order were (and if I forget anyone, please forgive me, I'm getting old)

JKSteger
ScubaJW
Yukoneer
divinginn
Lone Frogman and Better Half
MikeRAult and Better Half
DarelOR and Better Half
M_Bipartitus
ClayJar
Skierch
Kently and Significantly Other
Yellow Angel Fish
The Kraken

Oh, Mike, we recovered the Mrs.'s back pack.

And a hearty thanks to the wonderful folks/family of Dive Haven for the hard work they've been putting in and the totally AWSOME new dock!!!

As is often stated in the old southern hometown fish wrappers . . . "There was much food, much fellowship (and diving) and a good time was had by all!"

. . . and Mike did a great job in his new D/S!

Anyone up for doing Loch-Low-Minn for the August "Dine-n-Dive" ???

We really enjoyed it . . .

Yellow Angel Fish and the K

The Kraken:
Anyone up for doing Loch-Low-Minn for the August "Dine-n-Dive" ???

We really enjoyed it . . .

Yellow Angel Fish and the K

Count me in. Pick a date and start a new thread. August is my B-day. That would be a great way to celebrate!

Jeremy

The better half and I had a good time. Good to meet some more divers. Looking forward to the TN. trip next month.

Back
Top Bottom