July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove with you once or twice, not sure how long ago maybe January 09? Down for a couple of months with partner, Greg and Kay helped me find a house to rent in town. Just now noticed the meeting tonight in town, we already have steaks marinating. See ya on the dive boat or in town!!

I guess it is perla for dinner then, :D leaving in a bit to head that way.

Denise... It must be Texas week... Chucksaul and Donna B will be at Casa Mexicana diving with Aqua Safari JUly 29-Aug 1... Hope to see you on the streets

Chuck, I really wanted to stay there, but I am taking my teenager and her bff, and I thought they might have more fun at Hotel Cozumel.They are snorkeling and I'm diving. Hey, been a few years. Will I need my wet suit. I'm pretty hot natured..didn't know if I needed it...Next trip I will stay at the Casa, Scuabsteve's in Tyler highly recommends it..maybe we will meet up somewhere..

I bet we meet on the plane for sure..we in on SunCOuntry leaving DFW at 2:00 on Thursday

Dove with you once or twice, not sure how long ago maybe January 09? Down for a couple of months with partner, Greg and Kay helped me find a house to rent in town. Just now noticed the meeting tonight in town, we already have steaks marinating. See ya on the dive boat or in town!!

Hi Darrin! I think I heard today that you were in town.
Has it been that long???
Won't be on the boat tomorrow, but I'll look for you Tuesday...

Denise... We are on the same flight... I will be the guy with his BCD on... saves time getting to the dive shop... lol... As for wetsuit... Depends on how cold you get at your last dive... We will do 3-5 dives a day and sometimes its a bit cool for the last dive, but I generally dive in suit and rash guard... My SO takes a 3mm shorty. Watch the board... Water temps appear to be 82-85 right now... I do want to try a shore dive or two so maybe we can get together them...

Charlie and Donna

This is my first post so hello everyone!

I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread but we are honeymooning in Cancun at the end of July and definitely want to do some more diving. From just a quick search it seems like Cozumel is the place to go for the best diving - is that correct?

Can anyone reccommend any diving companies for full hire etc?

Thanks!
Karl & Fran (soon to be newlyweds!)

Just booked a Coz trip, July 17-24 and staying at Park Royal; have to start seeing which dive op has 1 opening but leaning towards Blue Angel based on past experiences.

Steve

Ok so I see there are 100's of dive companies in both Cozumel and Playa del Carmen. Does anyone know if any of the companies offer hotel pickup from Cancun? Or is it best to stick with the diving on offer in Cancun?

Thanks in advance!
Karl & Fran

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom