June 23rd - 5th Annual Venice Beach Fossil Dive and Birthday BBQ!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see, I need to arrange some sort of cover for us to flee from the sun under, something to cook with (propane wise), and potluck assorted sides...

Other than that, the diving will take care of itself during the morning hours. :D

Maybe. We have to sort something out with the dogs if we are to make a day trip of it - seeing as to get there at any reasonable time we typically get out of the house before sunrise and stay gone lunchtime to arrive home mid/late afternoon. I'll look into it.

CoolTech:
No... two or three feet to the north of that spot. I didn't like the sun in the old location :)

got it.
memo to me:need to reprogram gps so i can find it again and look for sign from above :)

I'm new to scuba board, but it sounds like you guys have alot of fun. How do I get there from Tampa? Where do you all meet?
How do I get more info? I want to play too!!

Usually the first post has all the information.
We are meeting at Alhambra St. There are some directions in the Conch Forum that has the directions. Usually we meet up by 9:00 beach dive to our hearts content and eat, maybe another dive then go home. No diver sig. others and kids of course are welcome.

The Bean is coming!??!!??

Cool!!

I really think that I will make this one, I don't see any reason why not at this time.

Colin, do you have anything worked out for shade?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom