junior open water club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs. K

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My daughter turns 10 this September. She wants to learn to dive. I would love to see if we have enough people to start a club for kids 10-12 yrs old who can share experiences with each other. Maybe suggest good dive sites that are less than 40 ft. And generally give us old people (like myself) a better way to help teach the jr divers how to enjoy the sport. It would help to hear that age groups' insite into diving, as some kids express their ideas better or different than other kids.

:idk:

My 11 yo daughter is alos starting her path to diving and I love your idea, maybe we can get the younger divers an area for them on the board?

my 9.5 yr old son is a Seal and is looking for a class to start after January. he wants to finish his class and pool sessions and then do his checkout dives with me in Roatan next summer. nice plan :D we'll see how he does.

his new gear should be arriving this week. buying a little at a time

anyone else interested in this or has a club already started? i think he would enjoy being involved

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom