Jupiter Dives October 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Had two great dives with Jupiter Dive Center yesterday. The first dive was Juno Ledge. It was 90 ft to the sand, and I could see the sand from the surface. The water was Carribean clear, the best vis I have ever seen on the East Coast outside of the Keys. The second dive was more of the same, 80 ft to the sand with top to bottom vis. The sea was flat, with just a slight current on the bottom. It was a perfect day to be diving, it couldn't have been any better. :palmtree: Bob

Awesome! I had a chest cold so my weekend was spent on top of, rather than underneath, the water. I intend to fix that next weekend!

Awesome! I had a chest cold so my weekend was spent on top of, rather than underneath, the water. I intend to fix that next weekend!

I have one more private student to finish up, and I'm going to back off and take it easy for awhile. I'll be diving Jupiter more in the near future. :wink: :palmtree: Bob

This thread is worthless without pics.:coffee:

Glad you had a good time Bob.

Good to hear you think my post is worthless! :wink: :palmtree: Bob

Bob,
I was there too. Wish I knew you, to say HELLO. I latched-on to a trip of fun-loving divers from an un-named Dunedin dive shop. Another Tampa solo-diver did the same. We all left after the dive as best buds. Don't you love it. Saturday afternoon / Night dive with Capt'n Mike, Sunday with Tim. IMHO Jupiter Dive Ctr is first class operation. Captn's dropped us right-on the reefs and wrecks 4 max bottom time. Will do it again...soon. A worthly pix (I hope) attached
ry%3D480

Bob,
I was there too. Wish I knew you, to say HELLO. I latched-on to a trip of fun-loving divers from an un-named Dunedin dive shop. Another Tampa solo-diver did the same. We all left after the dive as best buds. Don't you love it. Saturday afternoon / Night dive with Capt'n Mike, Sunday with Tim. IMHO Jupiter Dive Ctr is first class operation. Captn's dropped us right-on the reefs and wrecks 4 max bottom time. Will do it again...soon. A worthly pix (I hope) attached
ry%3D480

No doubt about it, Gerry has turned JDC into the best dive op on the East Coast. :thumb: It was a great day in the water wasn't it? Wish I knew you were on the boat, would have liked to have met you. Hey, let's get together and do it again, I think I could stand some more that kind of diving! BTW, nice picture, I to hope your picture makes this thread post worthy :D :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom