Jupiter Diving 11May2013 - video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice video. thanks for sharing!

Nice video, what do you use to shoot it?

At the 5:15 mark, it looked like it might be a loggerhead at a cleaning station. I've never been to Hawaii, but some of the coolest photos I've ever seen are of the green turtles being cleaned by a large group of those beautiful, yellow fish. I've never seen any turtles being "cleaned" in the Atlantic, either. Have I just not been paying close enough attention?? :D

great video djtimmy! I see you went with the SRP filter, good choice! :) I went diving the same day with Capt Sl8r, actually went to tunnels as well (should have a video up soon). Last few times I've been to tunnels I always see a couple of green turtles there. Idk what it is but they're always there. With their shark buddies too of course!

Great video! I have been to those site a couple of times already this year. Always a great dive. Now I want to go back!!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

great video djtimmy! I see you went with the SRP filter, good choice! :) I went diving the same day with Capt Sl8r, actually went to tunnels as well (should have a video up soon). Last few times I've been to tunnels I always see a couple of green turtles there. Idk what it is but they're always there. With their shark buddies too of course!

Thanks for the input on the filter. Looking forward to seeing your video!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom