Just for fun...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't you just see the dog trying to chase fish?

NO WAYYYYY... IS THAT FOR REAL or some 3D program trickery... like Maya or 4dxl or something?

No wayyy... I'm just in awwww

Either way that's the coolest thing I've ever seen... How to get a dog to make a safety stop???

A father of a friend of mine is a biologist and works with farm animals. A part of his work has to do with their breathing, so he has several kinds of specialy designed gas masks for cows and other animals, and I think that also some special Dive-masks. I'll try and get some photos of it, should be great.

I'll have to get my "Jagger" a set up like that! That way he can start taking out some of our dive groups.... if only I could teach him to drive the boat! Casey

There are a few german shorthair dogs and avid hunters in my neighborhood I think if I was careful enough I could get them to fetch while spear fishing..

I saw a short video on the TV about a guy that built a scuba unit for his dog,, the only thing that bothers me is sharing air :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom