Just how many Swampers: Austin Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gathered in all the responses & my memory up to today [8/4] - the list is up to 16.

That is my ID, Larry!, however I have been considering changing it.

encouraged by Rons reply - I went back to my search.

widened my consideration from "Austin" to "Austin area" - and only found 3 more by looking at another page of "Austin" containing strings [I'm to page 3 of 30 now!]. THey are:

AWAP {Central TX}
ScubaCRNA [College Station]
halcyondiver

Which makes us 19 now - vs near 30 in the northern clan and god knows how many down around Houston!

I had no clue that there are so many members now.

Hmmm, maybe we need a Swampster's theme song...

Any song writers out there?

An idea..."The golden sun rises over the swamp and shines its dancing waves over the still, green waters and glistens off of the back of the giant snapping turtle."

Eww...dat suks

Momma tole me not to write...lol...(copyright three turtle night)

Nik nik nik...swamp swamp swamp

Only in America!

in total, we'll be pushing 100 soon.

Song: I'm not the right one, but my tastes lean more towards Buffett - even if the Keys guys might object!

Maybe: Valhalla, Lake Travis, C'mon pretty moma, ......,
but it somehow doesn't have the ring of those Carribean/Keys island names....

Alright I'll come out of "lurk mode" to be counted. Although I don't really count yet, I don't start my OW classes until the 19th. But after Labor Day I'll be a real life diver...

-will

You lurker you...

:D

You and instructor, ain't ya?

Welcome Caffiend! - I'll be entering you and SueJ [referred to as from Austin in a couple of messages, but claims Spring] to the list.

Looks like our rate of additions is nearly stopped - Oh well - 21 is pretty good!

-=>Larry<=- once bubbled...
Welcome Caffiend! - I'll be entering you and SueJ [referred to as from Austin in a couple of messages, but claims Spring] to the list.

Looks like our rate of additions is nearly stopped - Oh well - 21 is pretty good!

You trying to steal our members? LOL??? SueJ, hubby Scott and daughter Caroline are on our Southeast Swampers list.

If we're trying to get a total TSDT count, let's not count them twice!

For as often as we are in Austin, we might as well change our residency! :D For now - we will stick with the SE Swampers (hopefully we can get back to TL soon!)