Just purchased the SUEX XJOY2, XJOY7 and XJOY14 Scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JGLOW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The DPV has been on my Scuba Bucket list now for years. I've finally found some affordable reliable scooters. SUEX - THE SUBMARINE EXPLORATION COMPANY - represents the cutting-edge techonology of underwater mobility. Performance, reliability, manoeuvrability, complete product range and the excellent after-market service are the cornerstones that make Suex undisputed leader in the underwater scooter market. I purchases the XJOY2, XJOY7 and XJOY14 scooters and plan to start diving them in May 2014. I'll keep you posted on my adventures over the months to come.

JGLOW
ScubaGlow :D

The XJOY2 and XJOY7 just waiting to go for a ride and the XJOY14 is on the way!

photo.jpg

The WEBSITE is up and running and soon I'll include a Try Ride scheduler so any certified DPV diver can join me this summer at Dutch Springs to try one of the three SCUBAGLOW.COM DEMO Scooters.

xjoy14.jpgxjoy7 yellow.jpgxjoy2.jpg

There are folks who have a DPV certification card? Good luck with your SUEX's. I think they make a nice product, but I don't know hard it will be to get parts in the USA. Was that you dragging one around at BTS?

Hi Frank,

Yes, the SUEX Scooters are certainly a sturdy design and CE certified. If you're interested this the path to their certification website page. SUEX - Dive in the fast lane

SUEX Scooters and spare parts are available in the US with a distribution center out of Newberry, FL managed by Casey McKinlay, here is the press release: SUEX - Dive in the fast lane

Yes, I brought one to show my dive buddies!

JGLOW

I love diving off of the M/V Spree!

The WEBSITE is up and running and soon I'll include a Try Ride scheduler so any certified DPV diver can join me this summer at Dutch Springs to try one of the three SCUBAGLOW.COM DEMO Scooters.

View attachment 181310View attachment 181311View attachment 181312

Hi Frank,

Yes, the SUEX Scooters are certainly a sturdy design and CE certified. If you're interested this the path to their certification website page. SUEX - Dive in the fast lane

SUEX Scooters and spare parts are available in the US with a distribution center out of Newberry, FL managed by Casey McKinlay, here is the press release: SUEX - Dive in the fast lane

Yes, I brought one to show my dive buddies!

JGLOW

I love diving off of the M/V Spree!

I think he was referring to DIVERS having a DPV certification, not the scooters being whatever certified.

Btw, the website, scubaglow.com, returns this when I type it in my browser

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL / was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I think he was referring to DIVERS having a DPV certification, not the scooters being whatever certified.

Btw, the website, scubaglow.com, returns this when I type it in my browser

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL / was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
So sorry for the 404 error, not sure way you can't view the website its available to everyone.

Cheers!
JGLOW

Why did you buy three different scooters?

Back
Top Bottom