Just testing: move along, nothing to see...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassie_Rohan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
People who read test threads really do need to find something better to do with their lives.... PM me for personalised suggestions...

Dang, not working...

Lets try this again shall we?

Poop. It canna bee doon captain...

(Just trying to add the small animated gif below of a gentleman beating his dead horse into the body of the text. Hes desperately needed in a thread at the moment. Its too small to be uploaded into my gallery (minimum picture size 200 by 200) then cross posted as normal, and animated gifs can't be resized in photoshop. Wish they would downsize the minimum photo upload so we can get insert small items into our post.... )

Tassie_Rohan:
People who read test threads really do need to find something better to do with their lives.... PM me for personalised suggestions...

Dang, not working...

or we are just curious...

Talk about middle of no where, how is it out there? Can you see the edge of the earth from where you are?

Oi! There's someone in my thread!
Its great out here - if you consider the surface of mars as scenic then I have the holiday spot for you! I'm sitting in an office made from converted shipping containers sitting in the middle of the gobi desert writing annual reports. Its about as far from diving as I can be put. Its still warm (-10C), stopped snowing for now but in a few weeks it will be down to -40C. However I do have a permanent sat link and high speed internet – so I can get some internet diving at least…

Cheers,
Rohan.

Yep - I'm currently in one of the more remote parts of the gobi, which is considered to be a more remote part of outer mongolia, which, as you are aware, is somewhat removed from anywhere diveable....

Do pop in for a cup of tea if you are ever passing through.

Before this I was in a desert in Iran - so I guess I'm going places... One day I will work somewhere I can dive - one day...

Cheers,
Rohan.

Tassie_Rohan:

Dang, not working...

Lets try this again shall we?

Poop. It canna bee doon captain...

(Just trying to add the small animated gif below of a gentleman beating his dead horse into the body of the text. Hes desperately needed in a thread at the moment. Its too small to be uploaded into my gallery (minimum picture size 200 by 200) then cross posted as normal. Wish they would downsize the minimum photo upload so we can get insert small items into our post.... )
you are on star treck, JIM (CAPITAN IT CAN NOT BE DONE) LOL, sick sense of humor,lol

beatingthehorse.gif

El Orans - you are my hero!

Now, if you can tell me how you did that you can have my first born daughter in graditude....

Cheers,
Rohan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom