Just Upgraded to Steel 80s :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermike1011

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
LDS had a great deal on Worthington Steel 80s, picked up two... Now the tricky bit, explaining to the wife why I needed them :idk: :eyebrow:

Michael

You get to shed lead off of your belt...... (it really hurts your back to wear it on your waist) Glad I can help.....

I'm definitely excited about diving w/ less weight on the belt. Also, because I am short, excited about having a smaller tank!

Michael

Tell her chicks dig guys with steel tanks.

Or you can do as I do, ask forgiveness rather than permission.

Jim Breslin

Play the safety card... See honey, I needed to buy my own tanks. If I rent tanks, they might be contaminated. Then I'd go diving and die. You don't want me to die, do you?

Play the safety card... See honey, I needed to buy my own tanks. If I rent tanks, they might be contaminated. Then I'd go diving and die. You don't want me to die, do you?

Loaded question. What's the amount on the life insurance? :rofl3:

I made sure my life insurance policy doesn't cover scuba diving deaths. I have dive insurance but it only kicks in when I'm on vacation. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom