Just wanted to share a small update!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:D :sprite10: Hi everyone, Just wanted to tell you the interview on TV went well. It was awesome; there Was 3 little mistakes; they said I hoped to dive in September and what I had said was, maybe October or early spring, they called my dad Charlie Johnston instead of Charlie Dollens and they said I have engineers in Rhode Island working on this, and there are a few that are interested, but they won’t be involved until I get enough funds. Oh well it happens. It sounds like my friend will be trying to send a copy of the interview to Oprah. When I get my copy of it I will be putting it on my website. Next Friday I'm going in the pool again, I can't wait. One of my respiratory friends who also is a big-time diver, him and his friend are going to be taking a vent like mine underwater and trying to make it work. They have some good ideas. It’s very impressive what their thinking about doing. If they pull it off it will be a new life support system with good safety systems that has a back-up built right into it. This is getting exciting. I’ll keep you all posted on how it all turns out.

Take Care all and safe diving-Matt :42:

Way to go Matt, all of us here in the military forums are proud of you! Keep the dream alive!!!

Hi mstevens,
Yeah, I wonder how many there are wrong on tv broadcasts! And yes everything is starting to come together well for my project. Thanks for writing and take care.
Matt :D

Hey 2Tours,
Nice to hear from you buddy! Hope you are doing well.
I will definitely keep up the work on my dream, it's getting
closer and more fun each day.
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom