Kaimana Divers Grand Opening!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
So after almost 5 years of being "dive-shopless" we finally decided to get a little space. For all of you on the board that have been supportive over the years, please feel free to drop by for a bit tonight.... it would be AWESOME to see you all!

Our shop is located in the Warehouses just Ewa of Ward Theatre. If you know where Ward Farmers Market is, that is 1020 Auahi St. We are in the 4th building back on the Mauka side. Look for the Gray Mailbox that says Kaimana Divers (the large sign still reads Pacific Rim Contracting. Plenty of free parking.

Event is BYOB but we'll have some light pupu's. We'll be getting things started around 4pm tonight and will go to 7pm (So Michelle, Drew and I can get home and get some zzzz's). We haven't fully fleshed out the shop yet but the idea is to do a wee bit of retail, have a killer classroom and somewhere to store all our tanks and gear.

Mahalo for all the kind words fellow SB'ers. It's still a thrill to wake up and take awesome people out on the water everyday!

G

Gabe,
Congrats on the new shop. Im sure you dont remember, but we went diving a few times last September when I was there on work. Looks like I will be back a couple times this summer and fall, so I will deffinitly be calling to set up some more diving and also coming by to see the shop.
Myles

Congrats Gabe. Good to see you expanding. Well... Not YOU expanding, but your business. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom