Kauai in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi nwd,

Looks like you booked the all around package to experience everything Kauai has to offer.
I myself work at Fathom and will more than likely be your DM out at Niihau. To answer your question about the "new boat"..the boat has recently been overhauled so its not really new. However it is very fast but the trip really depends on the conditions that day. Some days it can be "calm" with the trip over taking 1.5 - 2 hours and the trip back taking 2-2.5 hours..or it can be average (aka rough) with the trip back taking 2-4 hours. Regardless of the conditions Niihau truly is one of the most amazing dive locations in the world. The variety of marine life, the volcanic topography, and the challenging conditions make for an amazing day on the water. I'm currently on vacation in Indonesia but I can't wait to get back to dive Niihau this summer!

I think you be happy with all the dives you booked so far.

Hi nwd,

Looks like you booked the all around package to experience everything Kauai has to offer.
I myself work at Fathom and will more than likely be your DM out at Niihau. To answer your question about the "new boat"..the boat has recently been overhauled so its not really new. However it is very fast but the trip really depends on the conditions that day. Some days it can be "calm" with the trip over taking 1.5 - 2 hours and the trip back taking 2-2.5 hours..or it can be average (aka rough) with the trip back taking 2-4 hours. Regardless of the conditions Niihau truly is one of the most amazing dive locations in the world. The variety of marine life, the volcanic topography, and the challenging conditions make for an amazing day on the water. I'm currently on vacation in Indonesia but I can't wait to get back to dive Niihau this summer!

I think you be happy with all the dives you booked so far.

Looking forward to it. See you in June.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom