Kayak dive in Ft. Lauderdale area Saturday 5/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobstah Slayah

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested? Debby, I'm looking your way.:D

Anyone interested? Debby, I'm looking your way.:D
You are, huh? Well darn it, I work Saturdays. And I'll be at Sinko-de-Mayo in the Keys on Sunday.

Have fun and I will kayak dive with you SOON!!!

p.s. I am off Fridays (and Sundays), and will be very happy to find Friday yak diving buddies.

Tempting... I don't really want to drive that far Saturday morning... but, I do need to get my kayak wet.

Come on down! I really don't want to try this on my own the first time, but I'm going either way!

Seriously, I would not go out alone the first time, not with tanks at least. Snorkeling...ok, but make sure EVERYTHING is tied down well, check and double check your knots, and don't let go of your boat...have some sturdy line and hang onto that.

If you insist on SCUBA from your yak, please at least hook up with someone from Kayuba. If you e-mail through the website, you'll get a response.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom