Kelps and fishes and SQUID, oh my!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Kyaa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Divers,

72.5 degrees today in the shallows at Catalina and guess what else was in the shallows?!?!? Impressively large Humboldt Squid! Its their time to spawn and OMG, they're at our island! I can't even imagine the photo ops! I even think I saw a live one!
11.gif

Our weekday boats are always just $95 (why pay more?) and include breakfast, lunch, lots of snacks, dessert, waters & a wide variety of name brand sodas, along with tanks and weights, all included. Tomorrow's boat is full, but this Friday's boat still has room, and so does our Saturday morning 2 tank trip. Next week, both weekday boats will run and they've been filling up days ahead of departure, so feel free to give me a call if you'd like to get wet!

Also, if you like comfort and amenities before and after you dive, come join Ocean Adventures of Venice this Sunday on our watery jewel, Sundiver. This all-inclusive, 3 tank big boat trip is only $139 and OADC will often throw in some included rental gear if you need some. Give the shop a call at 310-578-9391 to reserve your spot!

See you under,
Capt. Kyaa
Sundiver
800-555-9446

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom