Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Kentucky Mudhole Divers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Here's the poll to vote for the name of the Ky chapter of the NDI. All scubaboaders are welcome to vote.

to expire in seven days.

okay, okay . . . sorry. :D

I thought that was a pretty humorous name - but then again, I can see why you might not want to be running around with that plastered on the back of your club Tshirt.

gotten us some attention!! :eek: It didn't get enough recommendations though. Even in the recommendations there is no favorite. Those that made the list have the same number of recommendations.

I get two votes right!!!!

Chad

Why Not

Go ahead & take my vote Chad... been trying for 2 days to vote & for some odd reason it won't let me!!!

Cindy
:hmmm:

been able to register a vote yet? Has Jim been able to vote?

I have asked the PTB why CTurtle can't vote. I am sure they will get it worked out.

Chad

Don't know what the problem's been...but finally got to put in my 2 cents! I'll let Jim vote as soon as I'm finished on the puter..

Cindy
:yea:

Back
Top Bottom