KEY LARGO, 7/8/16, pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Fantastic conditions offshore KL today; sunshine, light winds, seas 1FT. Avoided the crowds, stayed deep, double on MOLASSES reef buoy M27. Nice Variable blue viz 50-70FT, minimal reverse current, 85F @ 35-80FT. Active glass minnows on the drop-off. Pics from timg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reef

Attachments

• m1.png
    m1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • m2.png
    m2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • m3.png
    m3.png
    965.9 KB · Views: 122
  • m4.png
    m4.png
    848.7 KB · Views: 121
  • m5.png
    m5.png
    763.4 KB · Views: 122
  • m6.png
    m6.png
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • m7.png
    m7.png
    1 MB · Views: 125
  • m8.png
    m8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • m9.png
    m9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • m10.png
    m10.png
    993.2 KB · Views: 120
Great shots! Huge lionfish - please tell me this was the last picture that we'll ever see of them :eek:

Like this guy we spotted on Woody's Ledge...it was his last photo opportunity - ever!

PICT0079.JPG

Great pic's as usual, and somebody definitely needs to whack that lionfish.

The silver side photos look great, I always enjoyed diving the Benwood when they were around.

Great shots! Huge lionfish - please tell me this was the last picture that we'll ever see of them :eek:

Like this guy we spotted on Woody's Ledge...it was his last photo opportunity - ever!

Thank you CajunDiva. This spot usually has lionfish on it. They were hanging out hitting the school when it came in close.

Great pic's as usual, and somebody definitely needs to whack that lionfish.

The silver side photos look great, I always enjoyed diving the Benwood when they were around.

Thank you mikeb21072

Nice shots; the 1st was my favorite. I like the shot also of the silversides sweeping over 2 lion fish, giving them a wide berth, which made me wonder if that was intentional on their part.

Richard.

Nice shots; the 1st was my favorite. I like the shot also of the silversides sweeping over 2 lion fish, giving them a wide berth, which made me wonder if that was intentional on their part.

Richard.
Thank you Richard.

Wow! Those pics are fabulous! We didn't get viz or conditions like THAT that during our trip to KL this past Feb. Maybe we should give KL another try in the summer months?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom