Key Largo Aug 12-14, need advise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trimix2dive

Contributor
Reaction score
I need a suggestion on a dive operation for Aug. 12-14?

Diving will be me, kids, and another person.

And or who would want to join us?

If your looking to be with a small group up to 12 divers max. Most times a lot less. A very good caring staff. Very good Captain's that will put you in the best water around for what you want to see. I've sent a lot of diver's to Silent World. I personally have a friend that Instructs for them and is a Captain also. She left St. Louis with her husband and moved to Key Largo years ago as she retired from being an EMT. She goes on the Board as MsParamedic.

The 4th of July week I was in Florida bouncing from Key West to Key Largo and stopped to dive with Pat on the Grove. (don't laugh when she tells you I about knocked myself silly on a hatch when it and my head happened to meet, yes Pat I still have a scab, lol)

She is available to privately guide private parties also.

Silent World Dive Center
Dive & Snorkel Pennekamp Park, Key Largo with Silent World Dive Center voted #1 dive shop in the whole of Florida.

Last edited:
I think a lot of the Florida members are having a special dive this weekend, so may not be online to check this topic. Might be a good idea to make sure it gets bumped either Sunday evening, or Monday morning.

I need a suggestion on a dive operation for Aug. 12-14?

Diving will be me, kids, and another person.

And or who would want to join us?

I'll be down there next week. I've booked my dives with Silent World & Rainbow Reef based on advice I got from other SB members. I'll post notes when it's all done. Assuming I survive that this... :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device

I was there in January and again in June. I find Amy Slate's hard to beat!! Very professional and friendly. Good rental equipment. If you need help or instruction ask for Christy. Got my AWO in January with her and of all the instructors I have dealt with, she rocks......great with kids too.

I'll be down there next week. I've booked my dives with Silent World & Rainbow Reef based on advice I got from other SB members. I'll post notes when it's all done. Assuming I survive that this...

I just finished my last dive. Over the past three days I dove with both Silent World and Rainbow Reef. Both were great but I would give Rainbow the top slot. I was supposed to do two dives with Silent and one with Rainbow. I liked Rainbow so much I booked a second dive and took a rain check from Silent World.

If you do decide to decide to dive with Silent World, send me a PM. I'll transfer my rain check to you for 10% less than whatever the shop will charge you.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom