key largo dive report, SUNDAY, 6/2/13, pics,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
late invite from bob to join them on a quick double on molasses reef. far from ideal topside conditions, it's been a dreadful week and more stormy weather forecasted: cloudy, numerous showers/storms, seas 1-3ft. 1st dive, deep buoy M29, light reverse current, blue water, viz 50+FT, water temp a cool 77-78F @ 50-90FT(upwelling). 2nd dive, M25(logans run, winch hole, hole in the wall, northstar, eagle ray alley), zero current, blue/green water, viz 40-50FT, temp 79F @ 25-38FT. fish everywhere. bob shooting a 16MM fisheye(photos 1-3 1st dive),,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 100
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 86
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 84
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 96
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 80
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 86
  • m7.jpg
    m7.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 83
  • m8.jpg
    m8.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 81
  • m9.jpg
    m9.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 88
  • m10.jpg
    m10.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 91
  • m11.jpg
    m11.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 87
  • m12.jpg
    m12.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 87
  • m13.jpg
    m13.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 82
  • m14.jpg
    m14.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 81
  • m15.jpg
    m15.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 84
4/9 of the first set are really nice

Midnight parrot convention! Great photos!

Great shots and thanks for the post. We are headed down to Key Largo for OW Checkout dives on Thursday and Friday. I hope the weather holds.

Great shots and thanks for the post. We are headed down to Key Largo for OW Checkout dives on Thursday and Friday. I hope the weather holds.

thanxs. marine forecast as of now for thur-fri is marginal at best. it's only Monday, forecast could easily change for the better,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Photos of the Midnight Blue Parrotfish are really great, thanks for sharing

thanxs(they followed us close to 20 minutes, from logans run to south of the winch hole. bob observed them devouring night sergeant and sergeant major egg masses in the rock and coral formations). the photographers do all the work, composing my rambling threads are easy,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

thanxs(they followed us close to 20 minutes, from logans run to south of the winch hole. bob observed them devouring night sergeant and sergeant major egg masses in the rock and coral formations). the photographers do all the work, composing my rambling threads are easy,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Nice pictures Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom