Key Largo, Fla.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bison

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Video my wife and I did while diving Molasses Reef in Key Largo Fla. I used a GoPro 3+ Black with Flip 4 Red Filters, Sea Dragon 2000 Lumen with post video editing done with iMovie. Feel free to offer any advice.

Rapid, jerky, and constant movement coupled with the fish-eye effect of a GoPro make the video very hard to watch.

Rapid, jerky, and constant movement coupled with the fish-eye effect of a GoPro make the video very hard to watch.
Appreciate the feedback, thanks

Nice color. Are you using the red filter and video lights at the same time?

Nice color. Are you using the red filter and video lights at the same time?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm using the Flip4 filters and the Sea Dragon 2000 lumen light tray. I did use the lights and red filter at the same time. Unfortunately l can not recall the light setting I used recording this video. I did use the the red filter for shallow depth. I'm still getting use to the tray setup and iMovie editing.

Last edited:
Cool thanks! Will be recording my first GoPro in Hawaii next month and not sure what to do yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom