Key Largo (June 1-8) Timeshare Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Gal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We can't use our Timeshare in Key Largo this year, so we are offering it for rent.

Description: $799 total for the week of June 1-8. 1 bedroom Waterfront Condo sleeps 4 with private screened balcony. It has a king-size bed, queen sleep sofa, full-size refrigerator, microwave oven, four-burner stovetop, and dishwasher. On-site amenities include an outdoor pool, hot tub, coin-operated laundry facility, tennis court, shuffleboard, gas grills, and dockage facilities for boats up to 100 feet. NO PETS ALLOWED.

Pictures available at:
Waterfront Condo Sleeps 4 for week June1-8

I plan transfer this opportunity to the Rental Office by the end of next week (April 25th). Thus, the price will soar to a premium and I will not be able to work with you (it will be signed over). I would rather help fellow divers by offering affordable and nice accomodations in the Keys; thus, I am also lowering the price to $699 until April 25th. Let me know soon if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom