Key Largo Lodgings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Popp's is ok, I would also recommend Sunset Cove and Rock Reef for reasonably priced, clean places to stay. If you stay at the Holiday Inn or Ramada check with the dive op your using for special rates.

Reeflover

Kelly's by the Bay has always been a good place for me. It was reasonably priced, clean, nothing fancy and a good little restaurant right next door. The dive operation was very good also, but then again that was what I went for.

Both the Ramada and Holiday Inn are good choices as they are conveniently located on the marina with several dive operators (Paradise Charters, Ocean Divers, etc.)

I like the Ramada a little better because all the rooms have balconies, good for hanging stuff on and all the rooms have frigs and the rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable and come with continental breakfast. We got a deal on the Ramada this labor day for only $45 a night including Friday and Saturday nights. The most I've paid was $90 during spring break.

My family and I stayed at Seafarers, 3 years ago...and it was a dump then......We eventually left and went to another little spot in Marathon (forget the name, it was painted apink coral colour, Sunrise or Sunset or something like that).

Seafarers wouldn't run their sive boat while we were there, no one there to run it......terrible spot.........

Glad to see nothing has changed:rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom