Key Largo Pirates Fest this weekend! October 17-19, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Avast, ye scurvy dawgs! This weekend, October 17-19 is the Key Largo Pirates Fest! It's not a diving event, but it's an excuse to come to the Keys anyway, get in a few dives with one of your favorite ScubaBoard sponsors, then party like a pirate!

Non-diving-boyfriend-extraordinaire and I are camping at Pennekamp with friends this weekend and we're going to hook up with speargirl/Becky on Saturday. Come on down and party with us! Look for a couple of really goofy-looking people with pirate hats and these soon-to-be-famous pirate dawgs!

BlueTide Captain Morgan, aka Barkley, says, "walk the plank, ye scurvy scum!"
IMGP1788.JPG

BlueTide Anne Bonny, aka Sweet Pea, is a precious pirate wench!
IMGP1783.JPG

This is why dogs bite their owners. :rofl3:
IMGP1780.JPG

We should be at the big chill or carib club Saturday to hear the bands. The winds should die down a bit but it is snotty now

Just bumping this up for anyone who doesn't have plans for this weekend and wants to have some fun! We'll be there Saturday afternoon for sure but I'll be offline. Come on down! ARRRRR!

OMG they are sooo cute, I'll be there give me a call and will meet up.:pirate:

Hey Deb are you dressing up or just the kids?

We're dressing up too, but just stuff out of our closets (black pants, vests, stuff like that) and pirate hats and pirate daggers from Party City. Here's an example, you could wear black jeans, a striped t-shirt and a bandanna on your head, easy peasy! Arrrrr!

Well lass all I can say is....you might recognize my Grand Father there today. He was one of pirates that hung out with Black Casar.

See you at the Holiday Inn today around 5PM.

Good Diving,

I have a Scandalous Pritates outfit. Maybe I'll wear it:D

:worthless:

Well, Dennis, ask and ye shall receive! (All of the pics are at that link, I'm too tired to weed and delete)

L to R: me, BlueTide Captain Morgan (aka Barkley), and Becky.
IMGP1809.JPG

BlueTide Captain Morgan (Barkley) and BlueTide Anne Bonny (Sweet Pea) say "ARRRRR!" Well, that's what salty dawgs say pretty much all of the time, actually. :blinking:
IMGP1811.JPG

Cool Keys Kids prepare for firing of the cannon!
IMGP1824.JPG

IMGP1820.JPG

Cool Keys Kids and world's tallest pirate!
IMGP1831.JPG

Pirate crewe singing pirate songs, arrrrrr!
IMGP1835.JPG

Grrrrrrl Pirates rule!
IMGP1837.JPG

Cool Keys Kids learn to sword fight!
IMGP1841.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom