Key Largo Pirates Fest this weekend! October 17-19, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a most excellent weekend

Well, Dennis, ask and ye shall receive! (All of the pics are at that link, I'm too tired to weed and delete)

L to R: me, BlueTide Captain Morgan (aka Barkley), and Becky.
IMGP1809.JPG

BlueTide Captain Morgan (Barkley) and BlueTide Anne Bonny (Sweet Pea) say "ARRRRR!" Well, that's what salty dawgs say pretty much all of the time, actually. :blinking:
IMGP1811.JPG

Cool Keys Kids prepare for firing of the cannon!
IMGP1824.JPG

IMGP1820.JPG

Cool Keys Kids and world's tallest pirate!
IMGP1831.JPG

Pirate crewe singing pirate songs, arrrrrr!
IMGP1835.JPG

Grrrrrrl Pirates rule!
IMGP1837.JPG

Cool Keys Kids learn to sword fight!
IMGP1841.JPG

I think we saw you there. We were purchasing a dog shirt and I think you were in front of us.(Did you have a dog stroller?)

Yes oh my goodness! I wish you would have said hello! I purchased a green cammo pirate shirt for Barkley and a pink cammo pirate shirt for Sweet Pea. We left right after that. Did y'all enjoy yourselves? I thought it was lots of fun and I really liked the pirates!

Capt. Gary, sorry we missed you Friday night, we went right to the campground to have dinner with dive club folks. I hope you had fun! I didn't see your post in time to ask any of the pirates if they were your grandpa, but ALL of them were really a lot of fun!

Yes oh my goodness! I wish you would have said hello! I purchased a green cammo pirate shirt for Barkley and a pink cammo pirate shirt for Sweet Pea. We left right after that. Did y'all enjoy yourselves? I thought it was lots of fun and I really liked the pirates!

Capt. Gary, sorry we missed you Friday night, we went right to the campground to have dinner with dive club folks. I hope you had fun! I didn't see your post in time to ask any of the pirates if they were your grandpa, but ALL of them were really a lot of fun!

I just realized it today when I saw your pix. We also bought the pink cammo shirt.
How do you like those dog strollers?

We had a nice time and spent most of it at the Big Chill.

The stroller is AWESOME. It is a true all-terrain stroller and even easily goes up and down curbs. We originally bought it for a 3-day trip to Key West, we knew Barkley would get worn out walking for hours. It's great for art festivals and such, too, and the reason we brought it Saturday is because it has a rain cover. It folds at the touch of a button, and we brought it down on our bicycle rack! Highly recommended if you like to take your dog to places but think it may get worn out or trampled on. Good sun protection too.

It is an AT3 All Terrain Pet Stroller by Pet Gear. The prices vary dramatically depending on where you buy it.

The stroller is AWESOME. It is a true all-terrain stroller and even easily goes up and down curbs. We originally bought it for a 3-day trip to Key West, we knew Barkley would get worn out walking for hours. It's great for art festivals and such, too, and the reason we brought it Saturday is because it has a rain cover. It folds at the touch of a button, and we brought it down on our bicycle rack! Highly recommended if you like to take your dog to places but think it may get worn out or trampled on. Good sun protection too.

It is an AT3 All Terrain Pet Stroller by Pet Gear. The prices vary dramatically depending on where you buy it.

Thnx we are using a bag but she is starting to get heavy(good living since we adopted her from the shelter I guess)

The boys and I had a great time, what a beautiful day it turned out to be, sunny and hot with a nice breeze. I chose not to wear the whole outfit due to many children were there. So I wore the hat and the jewels that goes with my outfit even though thats not how your supposed to wear them with the outfit. LOL

That poor guy in the last picture got the crap beat out of him by all the kids.... Now that was funny.

Becka, I had such a great time with you and your Cool Keys Kids! I can send you a CD of all of the pics or prints or both if you'll PM your mailing address to me. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom